Need a cloud solution without large upfront costs and the ability for anyone to work anywhere, anytime?
Then hosted servers may be the perfect solution for you. All your business and software requirements can be hosted remotely, so you no longer need to keep servers in your office. This saves you a big outlay on hardware and means you can hand over all maintenance responsibilities to your host.
Benefit of hosted servers
- Minimal upfront outlay
- Hosted servers give you the compute power and functionality of an in-house server without the price-tag. You simply pay for what you need
- You can increase or decrease the power and space required on an as needs basis, meaning your server capacity can grow when your business grows
- You and your team can work and network from anywhere – from the home, during holidays, while travelling as well as at all your business sites
- You pay a cost-effective monthly subscription
- All your technical support services are included – this allows you to set a firm budget for all your IT needs
- We’ll manage your business software and liaise directly with the vendors on your behalf, so you don’t lose precious business time
- Servers are hosted in secure Australian datacentres, with three phase authentication, ISO/IEC 27001 compliance and encryption.
- Automatic offsite backup and management – no need to worry about your backup ever again
- Disaster recovery option with the ability to create a new server ‘on the fly’ and restore data in the event of a disaster
Business Grade Internet for guaranteed up-time
To ensure performance and peace of mind why not team your cloud hosted service with a Business Grade internet service with a 99.9% up-time guarantee?