When it comes to IT maintenance, keeping tabs on your equipment is just as important as servicing your car or getting a regular dental check-up.
Our customised hardware and software maintenance packages are designed to ensure your equipment is healthy and running efficiently.
All packages include
- Examination server event log files to determine any critical or potential problems
- Application of all operating system service packs and updates
- Installation of updates and service packs for business applications
- A check of hard disk space and physical server components to ensure they’re at peak performance
- Backup monitoring and monthly testing to ensure backup is functioning correctly
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) testing and firmware updates
- Examination and testing of routers and network switches
- Security checks and updates, including Firewalls, Antivirus and Antispam
- Routine clean-up of cached and temporary data
- Installation of networking equipment
- 24/7 monitoring of servers to detect issues. We have a team on duty at all times, so if a server is down we’ll know instantly (within 30 minutes outside of normal business hours)
- Automatic logging and alerting of critical and high priority issues
- Detailed reports of findings and remediation recommendations for issues detected
Why not consider an overall support and IT maintenance package?
If you would like the security of being covered for all support and maintenance issues we offer three levels of managed services that can be customised to meet your specific practice requirements. They include all ongoing maintenance services.
Get in touch
In order to ascertain whether your business system is functioning and safe from possible failures, we can carry out a FREE Health Check and Audit. We can visit your office at a time that suits and complete check your equipment and configurations are up to standard.
Take the first important step towards ensuring ongoing business continuity and book an appointment now