Starting a new Practice
If you're looking at starting a new Medical Practice it is important to think about your practice IT Systems at the same time as your initial practice physical fit-out.
A practice can not open its doors until all their IT requirements are installed, configured and ready to "Go-Live"!
To get to that outcome there are many things to arrange, applications to be made and different suppliers you need to liaise with.
Simplified Systems has a team of experienced IT, software and business professionals who been working with Medical Practices and the Health industry for the past 20 years. Using their knowledge, experience and long standing relationships have implemented many new Medical Practice start-ups by supporting them from the time they sourced their physical practice to their ongoing maintenance, support and upgrades as their practice matures.
When designing solutions we work with you to ensure your systems are aligned with your business plan to ensure your investments are adequate for the projected growth of your practice.
Utilising strong partnerships and solid products we can source, co-ordinate and manage the following systems from the beginning.
- Practice Management and Clinical Software, including the initial analysis as well as installation, configuration and Go-live support.
- Medicare Applications for Provider numbers, eHealth, Online claiming, Practice Incentives (PIP)
- Network Cabling
- IT Infrastructure
- Internet Service
- Phone System
- Domain Name Registration
- Website and Website Hosting
- IT Security
- Document Management
- Document Scanning
- Pathology and Radiology Results Downloads
- Electronic communication encryption software
- eHealth Requirements
- IT Support
- Equipment Maintenance Plans
- Backup and Business Continuity Plans
- Education and Training of Employees, Partners and Sub-Contractors.
- General Practice Accreditation Standards 4.2 and the Computer and Information Security Standards
- Internet and Email usage Policies and Procedures
In the process of sourcing your solutions we endeavour to liaise heavily with your builders guarantee your practice fit-out is appropriate for your physical IT needs.
If you are looking for advice or help contact us to speak with one of our experienced Medical Support Consultants.